Monday, August 20, 2012

Why did I start a blog?

I decided to start a blog because, like many people, I have been inspired by Pinterest! Seriously. I have followed the links to all of these amazing blog posts from people who are into some of things that I am. I was really able to relate to some of these posts, but felt a disconnection from the overall blogs.  So I decided to start a blog on what I'm doing and experiencing in life.  And I'm hoping that someone can find my blog helpful and useful as I have found others to be.

I am a wife, a soon to be mother, and a Soldier in the US Army. I struggle with all 3 of these "hats" but I do enjoy my life.  I am a crocheter and a crafty person.  I have a problem with starting projects and finishing them though. So my craft room looks like a bunch of half finished projects.

I hope someone finds use of  my posts and I look forward to hearing feedback from people!

No comments:

Post a Comment